- Do you also offer a ready-to use rat liver S9-Mix?
Yes. MUTAZYME™ consists of lyophilized rat liver S9 that already includes NADP, D-glucose-6-phosphate, MgCl2, KCl in pH 7.4 sodium phosphate buffer. After reconstitution the resultant S9 Mix may be directly used in the standard plate incorporation assays or liquid fluctuation tests.
- We observe lot-specific toxicity using S9 for some of our cell assays. Can you advise?
Experience showed that Mutazyme™ is less toxic to certain cells than regular S9 preparations.
- CRUX RUFA Media Supplements: can it be used for human cell lines?
In several publications it is described, that human platelet lysate is suitable for various human cell lines.
- What is the difference between HALO® -assays and a methylcellulose CFU-assays?
The HALO®-assay is based on bioluminescence. It results in a non-subjective, instrument based read-out. For standardization the assay kits contain standards and controls.
- How can the bioluminescence assays be measured.
To measure bioluminescence you need a bioluminescence instrument. Please contact us if you need further information.
- Is it possible to validate the HemoGenix® ATP-bioluminescene assays?
Yes. The kit contains ATP standard and controls. Thus you can validate the assay. With HALO® PRS it is also possible to establish an in-house reference standard.