TRINOVA BIOCHEM is the European distributor of MOLTOX® (USA), offering a complete family of products for the conduct of genetic toxicity assays with emphasis on microbial mutagenicity. The Ames test, for example, is a widely employed method that uses bacteria to test whether a given chemical is mutagenic and therefore may act as a carcinogen.
The portfolio includes:
- Ames Salmonella and E. coli WP2 Mutagenicity Tests (comply with the OECD Guideline 471)
- For "Impurities": the µAmes Kit on 24-well plates - a miniaturized Ames test format
- Fluctuation Tests (Moltox FT™)
- BioReliance® Ames II™ Kit
- UMU Genotoxicity Kit
- Various reagents and supplies can be ordered separately
We offer bacteriological cell culture media, agar plates, reagents and buffer in MOLTOX® quality for INDUSTRIAL, ENVIROMENTAL and MOLECULAR microbiology.